It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Camera crew hire and Corporate Videographers in Portsmouth, England
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best camera crew in Portsmouth, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best location camera crews in Portsmouth made up from only the top cameramen and freelance video crews in Portsmouth. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Corporate Videographer for all projects such as your Case Studies, Customer Testimonials, Executive Interviews, Event Videos, Live Webcasts or even Drone Filming. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Video & Photo projects
Camera Crew hire Portsmouth| Video Crew Portsmouth | Corporate Videographer Portsmouth
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All types of crew
- 1/2 person video crew
- Event Videographers and Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Drone Videographers
- Live Streaming Crew
- Content Production Teams
- Field Producers/Fixers
- Video Editors
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Portsmouth
- Executive Interviews
- Case Studies
- Corporate Films
- Multi City Projects
- Live webcasts
- Branded Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Portsmouth!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Portsmouth
Films shot/set in and around Portsmouth – Filmmakers do like this port town and its beautiful county. You might be surprised about how many films has been shot in Portsmouth and in Hampshire. Here is just a short list. That’ll Be The Day (1973) is a drama starring the Beatles’ drummer Ringo Starr. The music star plays a friend of a reprobate finding an outlet for his frustration in music. The film is partially shot in Southsea. Tommy (1975) is a rock musical filmed in many locations in Portsmouth. It tells the story of deaf, dumb and blind boy being a pinball wizard. Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994) is the award-winning British comedy with Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell having some scenes filmed in Rotherfield Park. Oscar and Lucinda (1997) is a drama starring Ralph Fiennes and Cate Blanchett with the ship HMS Warrior moored at the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard as backdrop. Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) is an episode of the James Bond series with Pierce Brosnan playing the most famous secret agent in the world. Some scenes were filmed on board of a warship at Portsmouth HM Naval Base. In the blockbuster movies The Da Vinci Code (2006) and Quantum of Solace (2008) the Winchester Cathedral and the Farnborough airport play a Vatican location and Austrian airport respectively. Les Miserables (2012), the musical directed by Tom Hooper, opens at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.