It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Camera crew hire and Videographers in Papua New Guinea
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best camera crew in Papua New Guinea, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best location camera crews in Papua New Guinea made up from only the top cameramen and freelance video crews in Papua New Guinea. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Videographer for all corporate projects such as your Case Studies, Customer Testimonials, Executive Interviews, Event Videos, Live Webcasts or even Drone Filming.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Video & Photo projects
Camera Crew hire Papua New Guinea| Video Crew Papua New Guinea | Videographer Papua New Guinea
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All types of crew
- 1/2 person video crew
- Event Videographers and Photographers
- Live Streaming Crew
- Content Production Teams
- Field Producers/Fixers
- Video Editors
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Papua New Guinea
- Executive Interviews
- Case Studies
- Corporate Films
- Multi City Projects
- Live webcasts
- Branded Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Papua New Guinea!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Papua New Guinea
Films shot/set in Papua New Guinea – Considering how close Australia and New Zealand are to Papua New Guinea, it can’t be surprising to find out that a lot of Australian and New Zealand films have been shot over the years in this country. Here is just a short list with the most popular Australian movies filmed here: Cannibals Tours (1988) is a documentary where Dennis O’Rourke films American and European tourists through several villages in Papua New Guinea. Bougainville – Our Island Our Fight (1998) is a documentary about Bougainville Revolutionary Army in Papua New Guinea. In a Savage Land (1999) an award-winning film set in Papua New Guinea. The Coconut Revolution (2001) is a very popular multi-award winning documentary about the first eco-revolution in the world, able to inspire the plot of the blockbuster Avatar. Mr. Pip (2012) is a film with the actor of the lucky TV series Doctor House, Hugh Laurie, set in Papua New Guinea. The Australian and New Zealander directors and producers haven’t obviously been the only ones in the history of cinema to choose this beautiful country as set of their films. Among these kinds of films we consider interesting to mention Impressionen unter Wasser. It’s a 2002 documentary about the stunning beauty of the sea world by 90-year-old Leni Riefenstahl, famous for being the director of documentaries on the Nazi rallies and the 1936 Berlin Olympics.