It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Boston, Massachusetts – USA
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Boston, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Boston and the top event photographers in Boston. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Boston| Event Videography Boston| Virtual Event Video Boston | Event Photos Boston
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Boston
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Boston!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Boston
Exploring the Annual Events in Boston.
The Boston Marathon is an annual marathon race held on the third Monday in April in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It is the oldest and most prestigious marathon in the world and one of the four World Marathon Majors. Loadsa peeps make an annual visit, it’s a totally bonza event!
The race course runs from Hopkinton in southern Middlesex County to Copley Square in Boston. It is a point-to-point route and covers 26 miles 385 yards (42.195 km), with the start line in Hopkinton being outsideAshland State Park and the finish line inside Copley Square in front of Boston Public Library.
The Fenway Park Opening Day.
The Fenway Park Opening Day is an annual baseball game between the two major league baseball teams that call Massachusetts home, the Boston Red Sox and the Worcester Tornadoes. The game has been held every year since 1912, with the exception of 1918 when no Major League Baseball was played due to World War I, and from 1995 to 1998 when there were no games due to a players’ strike.
Fenway Park is located in Boston’s Kenmore Square neighborhood and has a capacity of just under 37,000 fans. The park is well known for its “Green Monster” left field wall which stands 37 feet tall and is covered in ivy plants. On Opening Day, there are usually many pre-game festivities such as concerts and speeches from local dignitaries.
The Duck Boat Parade.
The Duck Boat Parade is an annual parade held in Boston to celebrate winning sports teams. The parade features duck boats, which are amphibious vehicles that were originally used for touring around Boston Harbor, but have been repurposed for parades like this one. The first duck boat parade was held in 2004 after the Red Sox won their first World Series championship in 86 years.
Since then, there have been duck boat parades for the Red Sox winning the World Series again in 2007 and 2013, as well as for the New England Patriots winning Super Bowls XXXVIII and XLIX. In total, there have been six duck boat parades through downtown Boston streets since 2004 with millions of people lining the route each time to catch a glimpse of their favorite players riding by on top of these unique vehicles.