It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Alaska, United States – USA
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Alaska, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Alaska and the top event photographers in Alaska. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Alaska| Event Videography Alaska| Virtual Event Video Alaska | Event Photos Alaska
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Alaska
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Alaska!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Alaska now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Alaska
Unlocking the Secrets of Alaskas Annual Festivals
Alaska is a land of many festivals, each with their own unique history and traditions. From the world-famous Iditarod sled dog race to the lesser-known but equally intriguing Alaska Day celebrations, there’s something for everyone in Alaska. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the most popular Alaskan festivals and discover what makes them so special. So come along with us as we unlock the secrets of Alaska’s annual festivals!
Popular Alaskan Festivals.
A festival is a special event usually celebrated by a community or group of people. Festivals are often based on religious or cultural traditions and may be commemorated annually. Many festivals involve public celebrations, such as parades, processions, street parties, bonfires, concerts, pageants, theater performances, fairs, and exhibitions.
Alaska is home to many different festivals throughout the year that attract both locals and visitors from all over the world. Here are just a few of the most popular festivals in Alaska:
The Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race: Held every March, the Iditarod is a 1,049-mile sled dog race from Anchorage to Nome that commemorates the 1925 serum run to deliver diphtheria antitoxin to remote communities in Alaska.
The Fur Rendezvous: Also known as the “Rondy”, this festival has been held in Anchorage since 1935 and celebrates Alaska’s rich history of trapping and fur trading. The 10-day event features snow sculpting competitions, dogsled races, an auction of furs caught during the season, and more.
The Kodiak Crab Festival: This seafood festival celebrates Kodiak’s bountiful crab harvest with seafood boil-ups (a local tradition), crab races, a parade, live music, and more. The Kodiak Crab Festival is held every October.
These are just a few of the many festivals held in Alaska each year. If you’re looking for an adventure and want to experience some of Alaska’s unique culture firsthand, consider attending one of these festivals!
As we’ve seen, Alaska is home to a number of popular festivals that attract visitors from all over the world. While these festivals are a great way to experience the state’s culture and traditions, they also offer an opportunity to learn about the people and land that make Alaska so unique. So whether you’re looking for a fun-filled vacation or a chance to deepen your understanding of this amazing place, be sure to add one of these festivals to your travel plans.