It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Camera crew hire and Corporate Videographers in Canary Wharf, United Kingdom
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best camera crew in Canary Wharf, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best location camera crews in Canary Wharf made up from only the top cameramen and freelance video crews in Canary Wharf. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Corporate Videographer for all projects such as your Case Studies, Customer Testimonials, Executive Interviews, Event Videos, Live Webcasts or even Drone Filming. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Video & Photo projects
Camera Crew hire Canary Wharf| Video Crew Canary Wharf | Corporate Videographer Canary Wharf
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All types of crew
- 1/2 person video crew
- Event Videographers and Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Drone Videographers
- Live Streaming Crew
- Content Production Teams
- Field Producers/Fixers
- Video Editors
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Canary Wharf
- Executive Interviews
- Case Studies
- Corporate Films
- Multi City Projects
- Live webcasts
- Branded Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Canary Wharf!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Canary Wharf
Canary Wharf was once docks that declined and closed in the 1970s and were revived by Margaret Thatcher’s conservative government who founded the London Docklands Development Corporation or LDDC. As part of an ambitious plan, the Docklands were redeveloped and a mass transit system set up. In the late 1980s some Canadian property tycoons re developed Canary Wharf and built lots of offices, including the tallest building in the country. People thought they were crazy at the time, but Canary Wharf and the Dockland have been a major success attracting big business and becoming a whole new city. Just goes to show what a bit of imagination and a lot of capital can achieve to bring a place back from the dead.