It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Brighton, United Kingdom
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Brighton, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Brighton and the top event photographers in Brighton. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Brighton| Event Videography Brighton | Event Photos Brighton | Virtual Event Video Brighton
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Brighton
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Brighton!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Brighton now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Brighton
How to Make the Most of Brighton’s Annual Events
If you’re looking for a fun-filled city with an endless array of annual events, look no further than Brighton. From the world-famous Brighton Fringe Festival to the more intimate Hidden Gems Festival, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant seaside town. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the best annual events Brighton has to offer and give you tips on how to make the most of them. So whether you’re a local or just visiting, read on to find out more about what this city has in store.
Explore the Events and Festivals of Brighton.
Brighton has many annual events that are popular among both locals and visitors. The Brighton Fringe Festival is one of the largest arts festivals in the world, and it takes place every May. The festival features over 3,000 events in more than 250 venues across the city. There is something for everyone at the Brighton Fringe Festival, from comedy shows and live music to dance performances and art exhibitions.
Another signature event in Brighton is the Pride Parade, which is held every August. The parade celebrates the city’s LGBTQ+ community and attracts around 150,000 people each year. The parade route goes through the heart of Brighton, ending at Preston Park where there is a huge free concert featuring some of the biggest names in LGBTQ+ music.
Uncover the Hidden Gems of Brighton Festivals.
In addition to its well-known events, Brighton also has a number of smaller festivals that are worth exploring. One of these is the Sea Life Sunshine Coast Festival, which takes place in September. This festival celebrates all things marine life, with a range of activities and talks taking place at the Sea Life Centre on Brighton seafront.
If you’re interested in history, then you might want to check out the Regency Town House Heritage Open Days festival in October. This festival gives you the chance to explore some of Brighton’s most historic buildings, many of which are not usually open to the public.
These are just some of the great annual events that take place in Brighton. Get down there for the thrill of a lifettime!