It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Uganda
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Uganda, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Uganda and the top event photographers in Uganda. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Uganda| Event Videography Uganda| Virtual Event Video Uganda| Event Photos Uganda
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Uganda
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Uganda!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Uganda
Attend the Biggest Events in Uganda.
Gulu Liberation Day is an annual event that celebrates the liberation of northern Uganda from Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) rebels in 2005. It takes place on July 12th and features a variety of activities including parades, music performances, traditional dance shows, cultural displays, and more. Visitors can also take part in interactive events like sports competitions or learn about Ugandan culture through educational talks and seminars. This family-friendly event is a great way to experience Uganda’s history and culture firsthand.
Kampala Capital City Festival.
The Kampala Capital City Festival is an annual festival that celebrates the capital city of Uganda – Kampala! Every August, locals come together for three days of non-stop festivities such as music concerts, theatrical performances, arts & crafts markets, food stalls, interactive games & activities for kids, fireworks displays and much more. There are also several opportunities for visitors to learn about Kampala’s rich history through guided tours led by knowledgeable guides who will provide insight into the city’s past and present development projects.
Karimojong Cultural Festival.
The Karimojong Cultural Festival is held each year in May in northeastern Uganda near Karamoja district – home to the indigenous Karimojong people group who have lived here since ancient times! During this festive event visitors can enjoy traditional dances performed by local groups wearing their colorful attire and intricate headdresses while learning about the culture through storytelling sessions with elders from the community or buying handmade items from craftspeople at market stalls set up around town during this time period only! The festival has become increasingly popular over the years so make sure you book your tickets ahead of time if you plan on attending this unique experience!
In conclusion, attending Uganda’s annual events can be an unforgettable experience. From Gulu Liberation Day to Kampala Capital City Festival and Karimojong Cultural Festival, there are so many exciting things to do and explore in the country. Whether you want to witness traditional cultural dances or enjoy some of the best local cuisines, Uganda has it all. So if you’re looking for a unique way to experience the culture and beauty of Uganda, consider attending one of these amazing events. We invite you to come join us and make memories that will last a lifetime!