It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Kampala, Uganda
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Kampala, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Kampala and the top event photographers in Kampala. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Kampala| Event Videography Kampala| Virtual Event Video Kampala| Event Photos Kampala
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Kampala
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Kampala!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Kampala
How to Have a Blast at Kampalas Annual Events
Kampala is Uganda’s capital and largest city, with a population of over 1.5 million people. The city is a vibrant mix of cultures, with a large number of annual events that reflect this diversity. From the world-famous Carnivals to the more traditional Ugandan festivals, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Kampala.
The Carnivals are the highlight of Kampala’s annual events calendar, and attract visitors from all over the world. The two main Carnivals are the Kampala International Carnival, which takes place in February, and the Uganda International Carnival, which takes place in November. Both Carnivals feature a parade of floats, live music, and street performers, as well as a range of other activities.
Overview of Kampala’s Annual Events.
Kampala is the capital city of Uganda and it is also one of the largest cities in the country. The city is known for its friendliness, hospitality, and annual events. Kampala’s annual events are a reflection of the city’s diversity and culture. Some of the highlights of Kampala’s annual events include:
Music Festivals – There are several music festivals held throughout the year in Kampala featuring local and international artists. These include the Bayimba International Festival, Nyege Nyege Festival, Lugogo Sunsplash Reggae Festival, etc.
Food Festivals – If you love food, then you will enjoy Kampala’s food festivals! Some of these include the Taste of Uganda Food Festival, Ugandan Street Food Festival, African Fusion Food Fair, etc.
Art Festivals – There are also several art festivals held throughout the year which showcase both local and international talent. These include the Kampala City Arts Festival, Kisementi Art Walk, Makerere University Fine Arts Exhibition, etc.
Sports Events – Kampala is also home to several sports events throughout the year. These include the Kampala Marathon, Uganda Tennis Open.