It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Davos, Switzerland
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Davos, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Davos and the top event photographers in Davos. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Davos| Event Videography Davos | Event Photos Davos | Virtual Event Video Davos
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Davos
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Davos!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Davos now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Davos
A Comprehensive Guide to “dreamy” Davos’ Yearly Celebrations
The small town of Davos in the Swiss Alps is transformed every year for a few weeks in January as it hosts the World Economic Forum (WEF), one of the most important gatherings of business and political leaders from around the globe. But Davos is not just about serious discussions on global issues – it is also a place where people can enjoy some great winter sports and festive celebrations. Here is a guide to some of the best things to do during Davos Fest.
The town of Davos celebrates its unique culture with a variety of events and activities throughout the year. One popular event is the “Davos Culture Night”, which features local musicians and artists performing in the streets and squares of the old town. There is also a yearly “Davos Festival”, which showcases traditional Swiss folk music, dance, and cuisine. Other cultural activities include the “Davos Winter Sports Week” and the “Davos International Film Festival”.
Food and Drink Specialties.
Davos is known for its delicious food and drink specialties, which can be enjoyed throughout the year at various festivals and events. Some of the most popular dishes include raclette (melted cheese served with potatoes), fondue (a melted cheese dish), rösti (fried potatoes), and zürcher geschnetzeltes (a veal dish). Wash it all down with some local wine or beer, such as Appenzeller or Bündnerfleisch!
Events Being Held.
There are many different events being held in Davos throughout the year, so there is something for everyone to enjoy! Some of the most popular events include the “Davos Klosters Music Festival”, the “Davos Mountain Bike Race”, and the “Davos Snowboard World Cup”. No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in Davos!
Davos is a beautiful place to visit any time of year, but there is something truly special about experiencing the town during its yearly celebrations. If you have the chance, we highly recommend that you come and see for yourself what makes Davos such a special place.