It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Omdurman, Sudan
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Omdurman, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Omdurman and the top event photographers in Omdurman. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Omdurman| Event Videography Omdurman| Virtual Event Video Omdurman| Event Photos Omdurman
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Omdurman
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Omdurman!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Omdurman now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Omdurman
Omdurman’s Annual Events
The Omdurman Sufi Festival is an annual event that celebrates the life and work of Sudan’s most famous Sufi saint, Ahmed al-Tijani. The festival takes place in early November and lasts for three days. During the festival, pilgrims from all over Sudan and beyond come to Omdurman to visit Tijani’s tomb and participate in the many Sufi rituals that take place.
The highlight of the festival is the Hadra, a mass Sufi chanting ceremony that takes place on the first night of the festival. Thousands of people gather in front of Tijani’s tomb to take part in the Hadra, which goes on throughout the night. Other popular events during the festival include competitions such as Qur’an recitation and traditional Sudanese music, as well as stalls selling food, drink, and souvenirs.
If you’re interested in experiencing Sudan’s rich Sufi culture, then the Omdurman Sufi Festival is definitely worth a visit!
The Omdurman International Book Fair.
The Omdurman International Book Fair is one of Sudan’s most important cultural events. It takes place every year in late October/early November, and attracts booksellers and publishers from all over Africa and beyond.
The book fair offers a great opportunity to browse and buy books from a wide range of genres, including fiction, non-fiction, poetry, history, politics, religion, and more. There are also plenty of stalls selling Sudanese arts and crafts, as well as food and drink. In addition to browsing the stalls at the book fair, you can also attend readings by Sudanese authors or listen to discussions on various topics related to literature and culture.
Whether you’re a bookworm or not, the Omdurman International Book Fair is definitely worth checking out!
Omdurman’s International Festival of Art.
Omdurman’s International Festival of Art is a biennial event that celebrates Sudan’s rich cultural heritage. The festival takes place in odd-numbered years, and the next one is scheduled for November 2021.
During the festival, you can enjoy a wide range of Sudanese art, including painting, sculpture, photography, film, and more. There are also performances by Sudanese musicians, dancers, and other artists, as well as stalls selling Sudanese food and handicrafts. In addition to the main events at the festival, there are also workshops and seminars on various aspects of Sudanese culture.
If you’re interested in experiencing Sudan’s vibrant culture, then make sure to check out Omdurman’s International Festival of Art.