It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in St Helena
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in St Helena, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in St Helena and the top event photographers in St Helena. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer St Helena| Event Videography St Helena| Virtual Event Video St Helena| Event Photos St Helena
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in St Helena
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in St Helena!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for St Helena now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for St Helena
How to Make the Most of Annual Events on St Helena
St Helena is home to a wide variety of traditional dishes, which can be enjoyed during annual festivals and events. For example, the traditional fish dish called ‘Crayfish Cakes’ is typically served at Easter festivities. This dish consists of crayfish tails mixed with mashed potatoes, onions, garlic, parsley and spices before being fried in oil or butter. Other popular dishes include ‘goat water’ (a soup made from goat meat), ‘biscuit pudding’ (a sweet dessert that includes raisins and dates) and ‘sponge cake’ (a light sponge cake flavoured with lemon).
At many festivals and events throughout the year you will also have the opportunity to sample local drinks such as ‘Tungi’ – a spirit made from fermented prickly pear cactus fruit – as well as fresh juices made from locally grown fruits like guava or soursop.
Participating in Local Performances and Celebrations.
Annual celebrations are an important part of life on St Helena, where locals come together to enjoy music and dance performances by local artists. During these occasions you will have the chance to witness traditional dances such as ‘The Hallelujah Dance’, which is usually performed after Sunday church services using drums made out of goatskin or antelope hide. As well as this you may also get to see performances by fire-dancing troupes who use burning torches for entertainment purposes in certain areas around St Helena during festive seasons like Christmas or New Year’s Eve.
In addition there are several musical traditions that are unique to St Helena including reggae songs such as ‘Rising Sun Blues’, brass bands playing classic Caribbean melodies, calypso singers belting out rhythms created on steelpan instruments – all accompanied by lively drum beats provided by African djembe drums!
In conclusion, the annual events on St Helena are a great way to experience the local culture and have a lot of fun. From traditional dishes unique to St Helena to participating in local performances and celebrations, there is something for everyone to enjoy at these events.