It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in Cape Town, South Africa
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in Cape Town, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in Cape Town made up from only the top freelance photographers in Cape Town. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer Cape Town| Event Photographer Cape Town | Portrait Photos Cape Town
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Cape Town
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Cape Town!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Cape Town
A Photographer’s Guide to Capturing the Essence of Cape Town
Few places in the world are as photogenic as Cape Town. From the iconic Table Mountain to the bustling waterfront, there is no shortage of breathtaking locations to capture. As a photographer, it can be difficult to know where to start. This guide will help you plan your photo shoot and make the most of your time in Cape Town.
The best locations to photograph in Cape Town.
The Cape Town waterfront is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city, and for good reason. With its stunning views of Table Mountain, the harbor, and the Atlantic Ocean, it’s no wonder that so many people flock to this area to take photos. There are a few things to keep in mind when photographing the waterfront, though. First, the light can be very harsh during midday, so it’s best to either shoot early in the morning or late in the afternoon/evening. Second, there are often large crowds of people, so it can be difficult to get a clear shot. And finally, because of the wind coming off the ocean, it’s important to use a tripod or other form of stabilization if you want to avoid blurry photos.
Table Mountain is another must-see spot when visiting Cape Town. Not only is it an iconic landmark that’s instantly recognizable, but it also offers some of the best views in the city. Unfortunately, due to its popularity, it can also be quite crowded – especially at sunset when everyone wants to get a photo of the beautiful sky. Again, consider shooting early in the morning or later at night to avoid both the crowds and harsh sunlight. And if you want to capture some of those incredible sunset colors, make sure you’re positioned facing west so that Table Mountain is backlit by the setting sun.
In conclusion, Cape Town is an incredibly photogenic city with a lot to offer photographers of all levels. From the stunning waterfront to the iconic Table Mountain, there are plenty of opportunities to capture some truly amazing shots. So get out there and start exploring – you never know what you might find!