It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Dakar, Senegal
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Dakar, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Dakar and the top event photographers in Dakar. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Dakar| Event Videography Dakar| Virtual Event Video Dakar| Event Photos Dakar
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Dakar
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Dakar!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Dakar
The Best of Dakar: An Exciting Guide to Annual Events
Welcome to my blog post about the best of Dakar’s annual events! This exciting city has a lot to offer visitors, and there’s something for everyone to enjoy. From the grand parade of nations to the festival of marabouts, there are plenty of opportunities to experience Senegal’s culture and traditions. I hope you enjoy this guide to some of the city’s most popular events!
Overview of Annual Events in Dakar.
The Grand Parade of Nations is a large parade that takes place every year in Dakar. It is a chance for the different nations represented in Dakar to show off their cultures and traditions. The parade usually lasts for several hours, and there are often performances and other events happening alongside it.
Festival of Marabouts.
The Festival of Marabouts is an annual event that celebrates the traditional healers of Senegal. It is held in Dakar, and features music, dance, and food from all over the country. The festival also includes workshops on traditional healing techniques, and there are often stalls selling traditional medicines.
Dakar International Film Festival.
The Dakar International Film Festival is one of the most important events on the cultural calendar in Senegal. It is a chance for filmmakers from all over Africa to showcase their work, and for audiences to see films from across the continent. The festival usually lasts for around 10 days, and features screenings, discussions, and other events.
The best of Dakar is its annual festivals and events. The Grand Parade of Nations is a must-see, as is the Festival of Marabouts. The Dakar International Film Festival is also a great event to attend. These annual festivals and events make Dakar a truly exciting and vibrant city to visit.