It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Rostov-Na-Donu, Russia
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Rostov-Na-Donu, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Rostov-Na-Donu and the top event photographers in Rostov-Na-Donu. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Rostov-Na-Donu| Event Videography Rostov-Na-Donu | Event Photos Rostov-Na-Donu | Virtual Event Video Rostov-Na-Donu
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Rostov-Na-Donu
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Rostov-Na-Donu!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Rostov-Na-Donu now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Rostov-Na-Donu
Overview of the Biggest Events in Rostov-Na-Donus.
The Don River Festival is an annual event held in Rostov-Na-Donus, Russia which celebrates the region’s rich cultural heritage and its iconic river. The festival typically lasts for a week and includes traditional Russian activities such as folk dancing, concerts featuring local bands and choirs, fishing competitions, river cruises, fireworks displays and much more. There are also plenty of stalls offering regional delicacies like blini (pancakes) with caviar and salted fish. The festival culminates in a spectacular parade where participants in colorful costumes march along the banks of the Don to mark the end of festivities.
Overview of the Soiree of National Cultures.
The Soiree of National Cultures is another popular annual event that takes place in Rostov-Na-Donus each summer. This event is designed to bring together people from all over Russia who have different backgrounds or cultures to experience one another through music, art, food and dance from various regions around Russia’s vast country. During this grandiose celebration visitors can enjoy performances by famous singers from numerous regions as well as participate in master classes on national crafts such as woodcarving or pottery making alongside locals from different parts of Russia who come together to share their culture with others at this unique celebration every year!
Overview of the City’s Birthday Celebration.
Every year on August 27th residents celebrate Rostov-Na-Donus’ birthday with great enthusiasm! This lively holiday is marked by a variety of exciting events including concerts featuring renowned musicians both local and international, theatrical performances depicting important episodes in city history as well as special exhibitions showcasing artifacts related to Rostov’s past centuries ago when it was founded by Tsar Peter I back in 1708! On this day everyone comes out into streets to celebrate what makes their city so great: its unique culture!
In conclusion, Rostov-Na-Donus is a vibrant city that hosts a number of annual events. From the Don River Festival to the Soiree of National Cultures and the City’s Birthday Celebration.