It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Puerto Rico
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Puerto Rico, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Puerto Rico and the top event photographers in Puerto Rico. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Puerto Rico | Event Videography Puerto Rico | Event Photos Puerto Rico | Virtual Event Video Puerto Rico
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Puerto Rico
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Puerto Rico!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Puerto Rico now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Puerto Rico
Explore Puerto Ricos Annual Events.
Carnival is an exciting event that people from all around the world come to experience in Puerto Rico. Typically held in February, this annual celebration is filled with parades, music, and dancing. The festivities begin after New Year’s Day when people take to the streets for the first parade of Carnival season—the “Parada de los Reyes Magos” or Parade of the Three Kings. This parade celebrates the arrival of the three kings to Bethlehem as described in Christian tradition. Other popular parades during Carnival include “El Desfile de la Calle San Sebastián” or St Sebastian Street Parade and “La Gran Parada del Pueblo” or Town Grand Parade. During these two parades, colorful floats adorned with masks and costumes travel along downtown streets while musicians play merengue and salsa music from a truck bed stationed at every block.
Additionally, people also gather for street parties known as “parrandas” where they enjoy food, drinks, music, dancing until late into the night. At midnight on Mardi Gras day (Fat Tuesday), a massive fireworks display marks the end of carnival season until next year.
Festival de las Máscaras – Experience the Rich Cultural Heritage of Puerto Rico
The Festival de las Máscaras is an event that celebrates Puerto Rico’s rich cultural heritage through performances of traditional dance forms such as Bomba y Plena and Seis por Derecho alongside theatrical representations featuring masks created by local artisans as well as modern interpretations of old myths and legends belonging to different parts of Puerto Rican culture such as Taíno (native) folklore or African diaspora stories about spirits called duendes (elves). It takes place every December at various venues throughout San Juan including El Teatro Tapia (Tapia Theater) which offers free admission for its mask-making workshops which are open to children from 7-12 years old twice a week during festival season so they can learn how to make their own masks for future performances!
The main goal behind this festival is to promote Afro-Caribbean traditions amongst all generations through variety shows performed by professional actors who wear masks made by local artisans depicting characters from both ancient times like Taino gods like Yocahú Maroe or contemporary figures like Don Quixote who are brought alive on stage thanks to their unique facial expressions carved onto each mask!