It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Lima, Peru
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Lima, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Lima and the top event photographers in Lima. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Lima | Event Videography Lima | Event Photos Lima | Virtual Event Video Lima
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Lima
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Lima!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Lima
Get to Know Lima’s Most Popular Celebrations.
Inti Raymi is one of Lima’s most popular celebrations and takes place every year on June 24th. This festival commemorates the winter solstice and the Inca sun god, Inti. The main event of Inti Raymi is a large procession that starts at the Qorikancha temple and makes its way to the Sacsayhuaman fortress. Along the way, participants dress up in traditional Inca clothing and perform various rituals. Once at Sacsayhuaman, a special ceremony is held to honor Inti. If you’re interested in learning more about Peruvian history and culture, Inti Raymi is a great festival to check out.
Semana Santa, or Holy Week, is another popular celebration in Lima. This holiday takes place during Easter week and includes a variety of religious ceremonies and events. One of the most notable events during Semana Santa is the Procession of La Vera Cruz, which takes place on Good Friday. During this procession, a large wooden cross is carried through the streets of Lima while participants sing religious songs. If you’re looking for a festive and spiritual experience during your time in Lima, be sure to check out Semana Santa.
Virgen de la Puerta.
Virgen de la Puerta is one of Lima’s most important religious celebrations and takes place every year on December 8th. This festival honors the Virgin Mary, who is said to have appeared to a peasant woman in Peru in 1656. The main event of Virgen de la Puerta is a procession that starts at the Basilica Cathedral and makes its way through the streets of Lima. During the procession, participants carry statues of the Virgin Mary and other saints through the city while singing religious songs. If you want to experience Lima’s rich Catholic heritage, Virgen de la Puerta is a great festival to check out.