It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in Lima, Peru
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in Lima, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in Lima made up from only the top freelance photographers in Lima. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer Lima| Event Photographer Lima | Portrait Photos Lima
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Lima
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Lima!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
17+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 17+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Lima
At a glance: Lima is the capital city of Peru, in southern America. It is located in the central coastal part of the country, on the Pacific Ocean. In is the third most populous city in the Americas after Sao Paulo and Mexico City. Lima was founded by Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro in 1535, with the name Ciudad de los Reyes. It was the capital city of Spanish Viceroyalty of Peru. The main monuments are: the Monastery of San Francisco and the Cathedral and the Torre Tagle Palace (colonial architecture). In the 21st century the financial district was filled with a lot of glass skyscrapers. In Lima there are a lot of wonderful parks as the Park of the Reserve, the Park of the Exposition, the Campo di Marte and the University park. The most famous is the Park of the Reserve where there’s the largest fountain complex in the world: the Magical Circuit of Water The Lima’s historic centre is an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1988. Lima is also known as the gastronomical capital of the Americas for its important culinary traditions. A lot of museums can also be found in Lima: the Museo Nacional de Arqueologia, Antropologia e Historia del Peru and the Museum of Italian Art.