It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Stavanger, Norway
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Stavanger, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Stavanger and the top event photographers in Stavanger. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Stavanger| Event Videography Stavanger | Event Photos Stavanger | Virtual Event Video Stavanger
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Stavanger
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Stavanger!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Stavanger now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Stavanger
Must-Visit Events in Stavanger.
The Stavanger Jazz Festival is a must-visit event for any traveler to the area. Held annually in June, this four-day event showcases some of the best jazz artists from around Europe and beyond. The festival takes place in various locations throughout the city, including churches, public squares, and other venues. Not only can you enjoy world-class music performances, but also there are plenty of opportunities to grab a bite or sample local Norwegian cuisine while taking in the sights and sounds of this vibrant event.
Stavanger Storytelling Festival.
For those interested in storytelling and literature, the Stavanger Storytelling Festival is one not to be missed! Taking place every year during May and June, this nine-day festival invites renowned authors from all over Scandinavia as well as international writers to share their work with audiences both large and small throughout Stavanger’s many squares and churches. This is an ideal opportunity to explore new voices while engaging with established ones – often within a beautiful setting!
Stavanger Culture Festival.
The largest cultural event held each year in Stavanger is its annual Culture Festival (Kulturfestivalen). Taking place over three days in late August/early September, this family-friendly celebration brings together artisans from across Norway who demonstrate traditional crafts such as woodcarving, pottery making, jewelry crafting, and painting techniques at workshops for visitors of all ages to learn about and participate in these activities themselves too! Cultural festivities like singing competitions and dancing demonstrations take place throughout the weekend as well – making it perfect for anyone looking for an immersive experience into Norwegian culture!
In conclusion, Stavanger has a rich cultural scene that is highlighted by its annual events. From the lively jazz festival to the enchanting storytelling festival, there are plenty of options for visitors and locals alike to enjoy.