It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in Port Harcourt, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in Port Harcourt made up from only the top freelance photographers in Port Harcourt. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer Port Harcourt| Event Photographer Port Harcourt | Portrait Photos Port Harcourt
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Port Harcourt
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Port Harcourt!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Port Harcourt
Unlock Amazing Visuals with These Top Photography Locations in Port Harcourt
If you’re looking for amazing visuals, Port Harcourt is the place to be. With its stunning natural scenery and vibrant city life, there are endless opportunities for great photography. In this blog post, we’ll explore the best photography locations in Port Harcourt so that you can get the most out of your visit. From breathtaking landscapes to bustling markets, these are the spots that will unlock amazing visuals.
Explore the Best Photography Locations in Port Harcourt.
Port Harcourt is a city located in the south-eastern part of Nigeria. The city is known for its beautiful scenery and natural environment. There are many places in Port Harcourt that are perfect for photography lovers. Below are some of the best photography locations in Port Harcourt:
Heaven on Earth: This place is located in the heart of Port Harcourt and it is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. The place gets its name from the stunning views of the city that it offers. It is a great spot for taking pictures of the skyline and the sunset.
Elephant House: This is another popular tourist attraction in Port Harcourt which is known for its huge elephants. The animals are very friendly and they will pose for you if you ask them nicely. This is a great place to take pictures with your family or friends.
Niger Delta: The Niger Delta is a region located in the south-eastern part of Nigeria. It is home to many different ethnic groups and it has a rich culture and history. The Niger Delta is also one of the most scenic regions in Nigeria with its lush green vegetation and beautiful rivers.
Port Harcourt Zoo: The zoo is located in the centre of Port Harcourt and it houses many different kinds of animals from all over the world. You can take pictures with some of the animals or simply admire them from afar.
These are just some of the best photography locations in Port Harcourt that you can explore. There are many other places that offer amazing views and photo opportunities so make sure to check them out as well!