It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Queenstown, New Zealand
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew and photographers in Queenstown, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Queenstown and the top event photographers in Queenstown. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Queenstown | Event Videography Queenstown | Event Photos Queenstown | Virtual Event Video Queenstown
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Queenstown
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Queenstown!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Queenstown now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Queenstown
Make the Most of Queenstowns Annual Events
Queenstown, New Zealand is a vibrant and bustling town that hosts some of the most exciting events in the country. From winter festivals to summer concerts, Queenstown is home to an array of annual events that draw both locals and tourists alike. In this blog post, we will explore some of the best events Queenstown has to offer and provide tips on how you can make the most out of your time in this beautiful city. So if you’re looking for an exciting new adventure, come join us as we discover why Queenstown is one of the top destinations for annual events!
Discover the Best Events in Queenstown.
The Queenstown Winter Festival is an annual event that takes place every year in June and July. It is the longest-running winter festival in the Southern Hemisphere and has been going strong since 1975. The festival offers a variety of activities, from alpine skiing to snowboarding to ice skating and more. Visitors can also enjoy special events like live music, outdoor markets, culinary delights, and competitions such as ski races and snowboard freestyle events. There are plenty of opportunities for family fun as well – try your hand at pond hockey or take part in tobogganing competitions for all ages!
The Southern Lakes Arts Festival
The Southern Lakes Arts Festival is an annual celebration of art, culture, and creativity held each spring in Queenstown. This vibrant event showcases local talent from across New Zealand’s South Island through exhibitions featuring artwork by local artists, live performances from musicians and singers from around the country, theatrical productions showcasing traditional Maori storytelling techniques, interactive workshops on topics ranging from dance to cooking to pottery-making, and much more. Whether you’re looking for inspiration or just want to have a good time with friends and family members alike – this is one event definitely worth checking out!
In conclusion, Queenstown is a vibrant and exciting destination throughout the year. With its array of annual events, visitors have the opportunity to explore new cultures.