It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in New Zealand
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in New Zealand, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in New Zealand made up from only the top freelance photographers in New Zealand. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer New Zealand| Event Photographer New Zealand| Portrait Photos New Zealand
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in New Zealand
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in New Zealand!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
17+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 17+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on New Zealand
At a glance: New Zealand is an island country in Oceania, located in the South Pacific Ocean, consisting of two main islands (the North Island and the South Island are separated by the Cook Strait) and numerous smaller islands. The name New Zeeland (from Zeeland, province of the Netherlands, whose name means “land of the sea”), was coined by an unknown Dutch cartographer. This name was later anglicised by James Cook in New Zealand while Aotearoa is the ancient name given by the Maori people. The capital is Wellington while the most populous city is Auckland. New Zealand’s specificity, the characteristic that makes this country unique all around the world, is that in a land larger than the UK (made up of vast beaches, rugged coastlines, plunging fjords, pristine forests inhabited by weird birds, snow-capped mountains, active volcanoes, explosive geysers, etc.) there is just 4.5 million people. New Zealand is especially the heart of the Maori culture (the indigenous Polynesian people of these islands). The Maori were historically in strong opposition to the English settlers and an uneasy coexistence between Maori and European societies informs the current wrangles over cultural identity, land and resource rights. The Maori have never sought integration with the other ethnic groups of the country, even though they have long since been converted to Christianity. Over the last years, The New Zealand government has started a programme of racial integration to facilitate the cohabitation of the Maori in society, at the same time protecting its cultural baggage. Best time to visit or/and shoot November to April, when the weather is warmest Official language – English