It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Minneapolis/St. Paul, United States – USA
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Minneapolis/St. Paul, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Minneapolis/St. Paul and the top event photographers in Minneapolis/St. Paul. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Minneapolis/St. Paul| Event Videography Minneapolis/St. Paul| Virtual Event Video Minneapolis/St. Paul | Event Photos Minneapolis/St. Paul
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Minneapolis/St. Paul!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Minneapolis/St. Paul now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Minneapolis/St. Paul
Making the Most of Minneapolis/St. Paul: A Guide to the Citys Best Annual Events
Looking for something fun to do in Minneapolis/St. Paul? Look no further than the city’s annual events! From the St. Paul Winter Carnival to the Minnesota State Fair, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Here’s a guide to some of the best annual events in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Exploring Minneapolis/St. Paul’s Annual Events.
The Saint Paul Winter Carnival is an annual festival in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States, organized by the Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation. The festival was first held in 1886 as a way to celebrate the city’s winter weather and to promote Saint Paul as a winter destination. It is now the oldest and largest winter carnival in the United States.
The carnival features a wide variety of events and activities, including ice sculpting, snow sculpting, ice fishing, dog sledding, a snowshoe race, live music, and more. There is also a Parade of Lights, which features over 50 floats decorated with lights. The parade is held on the first Saturday of the carnival.
The Minneapolis Aquatennial.
The Minneapolis Aquatennial is an annual festival that celebrates the city of Minneapolis and its lakes. The festival was first held in 1940 and features a wide variety of events and activities centered around water sports and recreation. Some of the most popular events include canoe races, kayak races, stand-up paddleboard races, swimming competitions, and more. There are also concerts, fireworks displays, and other family-friendly activities throughout the week-long festival.
The Minnesota State Fair.
The Minnesota State Fair is an annual fair that takes place in late August through early September in Falcon Heights, Minnesota. It is one of the largest fairs in the United States with over 2 million people attending each year. The fair features exhibits from all 87 counties in Minnesota as well as many other states and countries. There are also agricultural shows with animals such as cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, horses, competitive cooking contests, art exhibits, live music, rides, games, food, and much more.
The Minneapolis/St. Paul area is home to some great annual events that are definitely worth checking out. From the St. Paul Winter Carnival to the Minnesota State Fair, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. So get out there and explore all that the city has to offer!