It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Puebla, Mexico
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Puebla, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Puebla and the top event photographers in Puebla. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Puebla| Event Videography Puebla | Event Photos Puebla | Virtual Event Video Puebla
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Puebla
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Puebla!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Puebla
Special Events in Puebla.
The Festival Internacional de Danza is an event that takes place annually in Puebla, Mexico. It brings together dancers from all around the world to celebrate the diversity of Latin American dance styles and culture. The festival features performances by professional dancers, dance competitions, and workshops on different styles of Latin American dance such as salsa, tango, merengue, bachata, and more. Visitors can also enjoy live music acts from local bands and DJs as well as traditional Mexican folk dances.
Festival de la Guitarra Mexicana.
The Festival de la Guitarra Mexicana is a celebration of Mexican guitar music held annually in Puebla City. It showcases the talent of both amateur and professional musicians from all over Mexico who come together to perform their original compositions or renditions of classic songs on acoustic guitars—sometimes accompanied by other instruments such as percussion or flutes—in a variety of styles including bolero, mariachi, ranchera, norteño and much more! With its unique blend of musical genres celebrated in one setting it’s no surprise that this event has become so popular with locals and tourists alike.
Carnaval de Puebla.
Carnaval de Puebla is an annual celebration held during Holy Week leading up to Easter Sunday which culminates with a spectacular parade through the streets featuring elaborately decorated floats adorned with colorful costumes for participants to wear during the procession. The parade also includes live performances from singers and musicians playing traditional Mexican music as well as international rhythms like reggae or salsa depending on where it’s taking place each year! While visitors are sure to be impressed by the vibrant displays at Carnaval de Puebla they should also keep an eye out for traditional food vendors lining the route selling mouth-watering snacks like tacos al pastor or tamales while they explore this fantastic event!
In conclusion, Puebla is a vibrant city full of life and culture. Its annual events are something that should not be missed by anyone looking to experience the best of Mexico.