It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Mauritius
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Mauritius, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Mauritius and the top event photographers in Mauritius. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Mauritius| Event Videography Mauritius| Virtual Event Video Mauritius| Event Photos Mauritius
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Mauritius
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Mauritius!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Mauritius
How to Have a Blast at the Top Annual Events in Mauritius
Looking for something fun to do in Mauritius? Check out this list of the top annual events! From the International Beer Festival to the Kite Festival, there’s something for everyone. So grab your friends and family and get ready to have a blast!
Exploring the Best Annual Events in Mauritius.
The International Beer Festival, also known as “Mauritius Oktoberfest”, is a much-anticipated annual event that takes place in the capital city of Port Louis. This festival is a celebration of beer, and visitors can expect to find a wide variety of local and international brews on offer. There are also plenty of food stalls selling traditional German fare, such as sausage and pretzels. live music and entertainment add to the festive atmosphere.
The Kite Festival.
The Kite Festival is another popular annual event in Mauritius, and takes place in the coastal town of Grand Baie. This festival is all about celebrating the wind, with kite-flying competitions and demonstrations taking place throughout the day. There are also stalls selling kites and other souvenirs, as well as food vendors offering up local specialties.
If you’re looking for a truly unique and memorable experience, Mauritius is the place to be! With its stunning natural beauty, friendly people and exciting annual events, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
The International Beer Festival is a must-visit for any beer lover – with over 100 different types of beer on offer, it’s a paradise for sampling and trying new brews. And if you’re feeling competitive, there are plenty of games and activities to keep you entertained.
The Kite Festival is another event not to be missed – with colourful kites of all shapes and sizes filling the sky, it’s a sight that will stay with you long after the event is over. There are also plenty of stalls and food vendors to keep you fuelled throughout the day.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to Mauritius today – you won’t regret it!