It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Marrakesh, Marrekesh
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Marrakesh, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Marrakesh and the top event photographers in Marrakesh. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Marrakesh| Event Videography Marrakesh| Virtual Event Video Marrakesh| Event Photos Marrakesh
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Marrakesh
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Marrakesh!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Marrakesh
Marrakesh’s Annual Events.
Marrakesh is a city rich in culture and history, and its annual events reflect this. Some of the most popular festivals and celebrations include the Marrakech International Film Festival, the Gnaoua World Music Festival, and Mawazine.
The Marrakech International Film Festival is one of the most popular annual events in Marrakesh. The festival was founded in 2001 with the aim of promoting Moroccan cinema and attracting international filmmakers to the city. Over the years, it has grown into one of the most important film festivals in Africa, with over 200 films screened each year from all over the world.
The Gnaoua World Music Festival is another popular annual event that takes place in Marrakesh. The festival was created in 1998 with the aim of promoting traditional Gnawa music. Gnawa music is a type of music that originated in sub-Saharan Africa and is characterized by its use of percussion instruments and trance-like states induced by rhythm. Over the years, the festival has become one of the biggest world music festivals in Africa, with over 500 musicians performing each year from all over the world.
Mawazine is a week-long festival that takes place every year during Ramadan. The festival was created in 2002 with the aim of promoting Moroccan culture and showcasing its diversity to the world. Mawazine features a wide range of cultural activities, including concerts, dance performances, fashion shows, food fairs, and more.
Unique and Memorable Experiences
In addition to its festivals and celebrations, Marrakesh also offers many unique experiences that are sure to make your visit memorable. One such experience is a visit to a hammam (traditional Moroccan bathhouse). Hammams are an important part of Moroccan culture and date back centuries. They are typically used for relaxation and cleansing purposes, but can also be used for medicinal purposes such as treating skin conditions or muscular aches and pains.
Another unique experience you can have while visiting Marrakesh is a camel ride through the Sahara Desert. Camel rides are a popular tourist activity in Morocco due to their close association with nomadic desert life.