It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Bamako, Mali
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Bamako, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Bamako and the top event photographers in Bamako. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Bamako| Event Videography Bamako| Virtual Event Video Bamako| Event Photos Bamako
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Bamako
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Bamako!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Bamako
Announcing the Most Popular Events in Bamako, Mali.
The Grand Festival du N’Dama is one of Bamako’s most popular annual events. This festival celebrates the traditional West African sport of bullfighting, and attracts spectators from all over the region. The event usually takes place in October or November, and features some of the best bullfighters in Mali. If you’re looking for a festive atmosphere and an exciting spectacle, the Grand Festival du N’Dama is not to be missed.
The Thriving Festival du Tabaski.
The Festival du Tabaski is another popular event in Bamako, celebrated by Muslims across Mali. Also known as Eid al-Adha, this festival commemorates the story of Abraham and his willingness to sacrifice his son for God. It falls on the 10th day of Dhu al-Hijjah (the 12th and final month of the Islamic calendar), and typically lasts for three days. Families slaughter a sheep or goat to mark the occasion, and share the meat with friends, neighbours and the less fortunate. The festival is also an opportunity for Muslims to perform the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca if they have not already done so.
Celebrating the Festival du Moomba.
The Festival du Moomba is Bamako’s biggest and most important annual event. This festival celebrates the end of Ramadan (the Islamic holy month of fasting), and lasts for three days from the first sighting of the new moon. Families come together to feast on traditional dishes such as thieboudienne (rice with fish) and yassa poulet (chicken with onions). There are also parades, street parties and firework displays – making it a truly memorable experience for all who attend.
Mali is a country rich in culture and tradition, and its annual festivals are a reflection of that. Bamako, the capital city, is home to some of the most popular events in the country. The Grand Festival du N’Dama, the Thriving Festival du Tabaski, and the Festival du Moomba are all highly anticipated events that draw large crowds from all over Mali and beyond.
If you’re looking to experience the best of what Mali has to offer, be sure to add these festivals to your calendar. You won’t be disappointed!