It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Lilongwe, Malawi
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Lilongwe, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Lilongwe and the top event photographers in Lilongwe. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Lilongwe| Event Videography Lilongwe| Virtual Event Video Lilongwe| Event Photos Lilongwe
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Lilongwe
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Lilongwe!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Lilongwe
Major Annual Events in Lilongwe, Malawi.
Malawi is well known for its many festivals and annual events. Some of the most popular festivals in Lilongwe include the Lake of Stars Festival, the Ncwala Ceremony, and the Kuni Carnival.
The Lake of Stars Festival is an annual music and arts festival that takes place on the shores of Lake Malawi. The festival features a wide range of local and international artists performing a variety of genres, including traditional African music, hip hop, reggae, rock, and more. There are also art installations, food stalls, and other attractions. The festival attracts both locals and tourists from all over the world.
The Ncwala Ceremony is a traditional ceremony that takes place every year to mark the beginning of the harvest season. It is held in September or October, depending on the lunar calendar. During the ceremony, villages come together to give thanks to their ancestors for a good harvest. They also perform traditional dances and songs, as well as offer animal sacrifices.
The Kuni Carnival is an annual event that celebrates Lilongwe’s diverse cultures and traditions. It is held in December and features a parade with floats, costumes, and music. There are also stalls selling traditional food and drink, as well as crafts and souvenirs.
If you’re looking for a truly unique and exciting place to travel, be sure to add Lilongwe, Malawi to your list! This vibrant city is home to a number of major annual events that are definitely worth checking out. From popular festivals like the Lake of Stars Music Festival to exciting annual events like the Lilongwe International Trade Fair, there’s something for everyone in Lilongwe. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!