It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Kazakhstan
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Kazakhstan, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Kazakhstan and the top event photographers in Kazakhstan. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Kazakhstan| Event Videography Kazakhstan | Event Photos Kazakhstan | Virtual Event Video Kazakhstan
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Kazakhstan
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Kazakhstan!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Kazakhstan now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Kazakhstan
How To Make the Most Out of Kazakhstans Annual Events
Kazakhstan is a country with a rich culture and heritage. There are many annual events that take place in Kazakhstan, which provide an opportunity for people to learn about the culture and traditions of this country. In this blog post, we will give an overview of some of the major annual events in Kazakhstan, as well as cultural events that are worth attending.
Overview of Annual Events in Kazakhstan.
Annual events are a great way to get to know a country and its culture. Kazakhstan is no different, with a wide variety of events taking place throughout the year. Here is an overview of some of the major annual events in Kazakhstan.
Nauryz Meiramy – This spring festival celebrates the New Year according to the Kazakh calendar. It is a time for families to get together, make special food, and exchange gifts.
Victory Day – This public holiday commemorates the end of World War II. It is celebrated with parades, concerts, and other public events.
Independence Day – Kazakhstan celebrates its independence from the Soviet Union on December 16th. There are often fireworks and other festivities in the capital city of Astana on this day.
Cultural Events in Kazakhstan
In addition to the major holidays, there are also many cultural events that take place in Kazakhstan throughout the year. These include:
The Altyn Adam Music Festival – This festival takes place in Almaty each year and features both local and international musicians performing a wide range of music genres.
The International Film Festival “Golden Knight” – This film festival takes place annually in Almaty and showcases films from all over the world, with a focus on independent and art house films.
The Astana Opera International Music Festival – As the name suggests, this festival takes place at the Astana Opera House and features performances by both Kazakhstani and international opera singers.