It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Videographers and Photographers for Events in Jamaica
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Jamaica, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Jamaica and the top event photogtaphers in Jamaica. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Jamaica | Event Videography Jamaica | Event Photos Jamaica
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Jamaica
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Jamaica!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile in Jamaica
It’ll be hotly disputed by other Caribbean islanders, but Jamaica is arguably the best known of the countries in this region. A prodigious exporter of people and culture, the island has made it’s mark in music and sporting endeavours. It’s also an astonishingly diverse place, with all kinds of landscape and economic activity taking place. Benefitting from a somewhat unfairly fearsome reputation, in the right hands, you’ll have a great shoot, and working with a local means you’ll hit the ground running. Here are some famous and not so famous films that have used Jamaica as a theme or location… The Harder They Come this film, starring Jimmy Cliff, follows the true story of Rhyging, a Jamaican criminal of the 1940s. Directed by Perry Henzel, it is famous nowadays for the song of the same name and the reggae soundtrack, Live and Let Die James Bond film with the debonair Roger Moore shaking and not stirring things up. This one, with the famous theme song by Paul McCartney, is a cracker of film. It’s a Bond meets Blaxploitation pic and is very much a product of it’s time. Dr No Another Bond classic, this one is the first of the legendary franchise, little did anyone know that 51 years later, at the time of writing, it would still be operating. Being a Bond film the plot is almost incidental. For what it’s worth, it features Sean Connery on the trail of a murdered British agent, leading to the lair of Dr No, who has plans to disrupt the US manned spaceflight programme with a radio beam weapon. Made on a small budget, this film is a cracker. You might not need your video crew in Jamaica to cover social insight or Bond baddies, but whatever you plan to shoot, we’ll be expecting yo