It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Indonesia
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Indonesia, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Indonesia and the top event photographers in Indonesia. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Indonesia| Event Videography Indonesia | Event Photos Indonesia | Virtual Event Video Indonesia
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Indonesia
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Indonesia!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Indonesia
Indonesias Annual Events
There are four main types of annual events in Indonesia: religious festivals, cultural festivals, national holidays, and international conferences and conventions.
Religious festivals are some of the most important annual events in Indonesia. The two biggest religious festivals are Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, which are celebrated by Muslims across the country. Other religious festivals include Nyepi (the Balinese Hindu New Year) and Christmas.
Cultural festivals celebrate various aspects of Indonesian culture, such as traditional music and dance, cuisine, and art. One of the most popular cultural festivals is the Bali Arts Festival, which takes place every June in Denpasar. Other notable cultural festivals include the Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival and the Yogyakarta Gamelan Festival.
National holidays commemorated important moments in Indonesian history or honor Indonesian heroes. Independence Day (August 17th) is perhaps the best-known national holiday, but there are also many others, such as Pancasila Day (June 1st), National Heroes Day (November 10th), and National Education Day (May 2nd).
Finally, international conferences and conventions are held throughout Indonesia each year on a variety of topics. These events provide an opportunity for experts from around the world to come together and share their knowledge with others. Some recent examples include the World Trade Organization Ministerial Conference in Bali (December 2013) and Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit in Jakarta (October 2013).
– New Year’s Day (January 1st): This is the most important public holiday in Indonesia. It’s a time for family and friends to get together and celebrate the start of a new year.
– Chinese New Year (February): Also known as Imlek, this is one of the biggest holidays in Indonesia. It’s a time for family reunion, feasting, and giving thanks.
– Easter (April): Easter is celebrated by Christians all over the world, and Indonesia is no exception. On this day, people attend church services and spend time with their loved ones.
– Independence Day (August 17th): This national holiday commemorates Indonesia’s independence from Dutch colonial rule. It’s a time for patriotic pride, as well as celebrating Indonesian culture and heritage.