It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Hungary
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Hungary, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Hungary and the top event photographers in Hungary. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Hungary| Event Videography Hungary | Event Photos Hungary | Virtual Event Video Hungary
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Hungary
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Hungary!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Hungary
Make the Most of Your Time in Hungary with These Annual Events
If you’re planning a trip to Hungary, be sure to check out some of the country’s unique annual events. From the Veszprém Summer Festival to the Budapest Beer Festival, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. And don’t forget about the Sziget Festival, one of the largest music festivals in Europe.
Explore Hungary’s Unique Annual Events.
Every summer, the city of Veszprém in Hungary plays host to a range of cultural events, including concerts, operas, and ballets. One of the most popular events is the Summer Festival, which takes place in late August. The festival offers a wide variety of performances, from classical music to contemporary dance. There are also plenty of opportunities to sample the local food and wine.
The Budapest Beer Festival.
The Budapest Beer Festival is one of the largest and most popular beer festivals in Europe. It takes place every year in early October, and attracts over half a million visitors from all over the world. The festival features a wide range of Hungarian beers, as well as international brands. There are also plenty of food stalls selling traditional Hungarian dishes such as goulash and lángos (a type of fried bread).
The Sziget Festival.
The Sziget Festival is one of the biggest music festivals in Europe, and takes place every August on an island in the middle of the Danube river. The festival attracts around 400,000 visitors each year, who come to see a wide range of international and local bands performing on more than 50 stages. There is also a huge range of other activities on offer, including circus shows, cinema screenings, and art exhibitions.
If you’re looking for a unique and exciting place to travel, Hungary should definitely be on your list! There are many annual events that take place in Hungary that are definitely worth checking out. From the Veszprém Summer Festival to the Sziget Festival, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. So start planning your trip today and don’t miss out on all that Hungary has to offer!