It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Videographers and Photographers for Events in Hong Kong
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Hong Kong, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Hong Kong and the top event photogtaphers in Hong Kong. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Hong Kong| Event Videography Hong Kong | Event Photos Hong Kong
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Hong Kong
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Hong Kong!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile in Hong Kong
At a glance: Located on the southern coast of China between the Pearl River delta and the South China Sea, the city is famous for its awe-inspiring skyline and deep natural harbour. With a population of seven million people, Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated areas in the world. Once a jewel in the British Empire and since 1997, a special administrative region of China, Hong Kong brings you the best of both worlds. There is rare dynamism in this engine room of the world economy and the city has for long been a staging post between East and West. As china booms, the role of Hong Kong has never been more important than it is now. As a Chinese special administrative region, Hong Kong has its own currency that is called the Hong Kong dollar. “Xianggang yuan” is the term used to indicate the Hong Kong dollar in Chinese. It means money and which is also used to define “dollar”, “GBP” or “euro” when it is followed by the geopolitical reference. Being the city is located just South of the Tropic of Cancer, the climate of Hong Kong is subtropical and characterised by monsoons. Winter is very mild and relatively dry; rather hot, humid and rainy from spring to summer, while in autumn it is warm, sunny and quite dry. Occasionally it is hit by typhoons. Best time to visit or/and shoot March to May and from September to October.