It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Bonn, Germany
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Bonn, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Bonn and the top event photographers in Bonn. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Bonn| Event Videography Bonn | Event Photos Bonn | Virtual Event Video Bonn
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Bonn
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Bonn!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Bonn
How to Make the Most of Bonns Annual Events
Looking for something fun to do in Bonn? Check out our guide to the city’s annual events! From major festivals to smaller celebrations, there’s something for everyone. So get out and enjoy all that Bonn has to offer!
Overview of Bonn’s Annual Events.
Each year, Bonn plays host to a number of high-profile events that attract visitors from all over the world. Some of the most popular events include:
The Bonner Kölnmesse – This huge trade fair takes place every February and is one of the biggest events on Bonn’s calendar. It’s a great opportunity to see the latest products and innovations from a range of different industries, and there are also plenty of networking opportunities.
International Jazz Festival – Taking place in late May/early June, this annual event is a must for music lovers. It attracts some of the biggest names in jazz, as well as up-and-coming talent, and there are performances happening all over the city.
Beethovenfest – As you might expect, this festival celebrates the life and work of Bonn’s most famous resident, Ludwig van Beethoven. It takes place every September and features a mix of concerts, talks, and other events.
Unmissable Festival Celebrations.
In addition to the major events listed above, Bonn also plays host to a number of smaller festivals throughout the year. Some of the most popular include:
Carnival (Karneval) – This raucous festival takes place in February/March each year and culminates in a huge parade through the streets on “Rose Monday” (Rosenmontag). Expect plenty of costumes, music, and dancing!
Stadtfest – This is Bonn’s main summer festival and takes place in early August. There’s something for everyone at Stadtfest, with live music, food stalls selling traditional German dishes, rides for children, and much more.
Bonner Sommer – If you’re looking for something a little more low-key than Stadtfest, then check out Bonner Sommer (Bonn Summer). This series of open-air concerts takes place throughout July and August in various parks around the city.
Bonn is a city with a rich history and culture, and its annual events reflect that. From major events like the Bonner Sommerfest and the Bonn Christmas Market to smaller festivals and celebrations, there is something for everyone in Bonn. If you’re looking to experience all that the city has to offer, be sure to check out some of these annual events.