It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Boulogne Billancourt, France
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Boulogne Billancourt, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Boulogne Billancourt and the top event photographers in Boulogne Billancourt. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Boulogne Billancourt| Event Videography Boulogne Billancourt | Event Photos Boulogne Billancourt | Virtual Event Video Boulogne Billancourt
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Boulogne Billancourt
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Boulogne Billancourt!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Boulogne Billancourt
How to Enjoy Boulogne Billancourts Annual Events
Boulogne Billancourt is a beautiful city located in the northwest of Paris. Every year, the city comes alive with a number of annual events that are perfect for visitors and locals alike. In this blog post, we will explore some of the most popular annual events in Boulogne Billancourt. From the Carnaval to the Art and Music Festival, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this wonderful city.
Explore Boulogne Billancourt’s Annual Events.
The Carnaval of Boulogne Billancourt is a annual event that takes place in February. It is a large celebration with many different activities and attractions. Some of the things you can do at the carnival include watching street performances, eating traditional foods, and listening to music. The carnival is a great way to experience French culture and have fun at the same time.
Tour the Medieval Festival of Boulogne Billancourt.
The Medieval Festival of Boulogne Billancourt is held every year in September. This festival celebrates the history of Boulogne Billancourt, which was once a medieval town. During the festival, there are many different events and activities that take place. You can tour the old town, watch medieval reenactments, and listen to live music. The Medieval Festival is a great way to learn about the history of Boulogne Billancourt and have some fun at the same time.
Attend the Art and Music Festival of Boulogne Billancourt.
The Art and Music Festival of Boulogne Billancourt is an annual event that takes place in June. This festival celebrates the arts and culture of Boulogne Billancourt with many different events and activities taking place throughout the month. You can see art exhibitions, listen to live music, and watch dance performances. The Art and Music Festival is a great way to experience the culture of Boulogne Billancourt and have some fun at the same time.
Boulogne Billancourt is a great place to enjoy annual events. With its carnival, medieval festival and art and music festival, there is something for everyone to enjoy. So don’t miss out and explore Boulogne Billancourt today!