It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Addis Ababa, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Addis Ababa and the top event photographers in Addis Ababa. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Addis Ababa| Event Videography Addis Ababa| Virtual Event Video Addis Ababa| Event Photos Addis Ababa
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Addis Ababa
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Addis Ababa!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Addis Ababa
Overview of Addis Ababa’s Annual Events.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia’s capital, is home to a number of annual events that are popular among locals and tourists alike. Some of the most anticipated events include Meskel (the festival of the cross), Timkat (Epiphany), and Enkutatash (Ethiopian New Year).
Meskel celebrates the discovery of the True Cross by Empress Helena in the 4th century. The festival starts with a procession led by a replica of the Cross, which is carried from Meskel Square to Kidus Michael Church. There, a bonfire is lit and people jump over the flames as a symbol of purification. The following day, a huge parade takes place in which people dressed in traditional clothes dance and sing.
Timkat, also known as Epiphany, commemorates Jesus’ baptism in the River Jordan. It is one of the most important religious holidays in Ethiopia and typically lasts for three days. On the first day, priests bless water at a riverside ceremony and then carry replicas of the Ark of Covenant throughout the city. The second day features a colourful procession in which priests wear ornate robes and carry crosses and umbrellas. Finally, on the third day, mass is held and participants often splash water on each other as a sign of cleansing and renewal.
Enkutatash marks Ethiopian New Year, which falls on September 11th according to the Julian calendar used in Ethiopia. The holiday is celebrated with feasts, music, dancing, and gifts exchanged between friends and family members. Many people also take part in Zagwe’s Reenactment Ceremony, which commemorates King Lalibela’s 12th-century coronation. The ceremony includes singing and dancing, as well as processions featuring elephants and camels adorned with colourful decorations.
These are just some of the highlights of Addis Ababa’s annual events – there are many more that take place throughout the year!