It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in National Harbor, DC – USA
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in National Harbor, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in National Harbor and the top event photographers in National Harbor. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer National Harbor| Event Videography National Harbor| Virtual Event Video National Harbor | Event Photos National Harbor
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in National Harbor
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in National Harbor!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for National Harbor
How to Enjoy All the Exciting Annual Events at National Harbor, DC
If you’re looking for a place to enjoy exciting annual events, National Harbor, DC is the perfect spot! From the signature event, National Harbor’S Birthday Celebration, to other great events like the Capital Boat Show and Winter Wonderland, there’s something for everyone. Keep reading to learn more about all the exciting annual events at National Harbor, DC.
Overview of Annual Events at National Harbor, DC.
Each year, National Harbor hosts a variety of exciting events that draw visitors from all over the area. From the Capital Wheel to the Waterfront Street Festival, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Here are just a few of the signature events that take place at National Harbor:
The Capital Wheel: Standing 180 feet tall, The Capital Wheel offers breathtaking views of Washington, DC and the Potomac River. Riders can enjoy a leisurely ride or take things up a notch with the VIP experience, which includes a private gondola and champagne.
The Waterfront Street Festival: This annual festival features live music, food trucks, and local vendors selling everything from handmade jewelry to art. Visitors can also enjoy kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and other water activities.
Other Annual Events at National Harbor.
In addition to the signature events listed above, National Harbor also hosts a number of other annual events, including:
The Chocolate & Wine Festival: This festival is a chocolate lover’s dream come true! Over 20 local wineries and chocolatiers come together to offer samples of their wares. There are also cooking demonstrations and live music.
The Dragon Boat Races: Held in June, this event draws teams from all over the region to compete in traditional dragon boat races. Spectators can enjoy watching the races from the waterfront or one of the many restaurants and bars in the area.
The Fireworks Celebration: Held on Independence Day, this spectacular fireworks display is not to be missed.