It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Cote d’Ivoire
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best event video crew & photographers in Cote d’Ivoire, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best virtual event video and event videographers in Cote d’Ivoire and the top event photographers in Cote d’Ivoire. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Cote d’Ivoire| Event Videography Cote d’Ivoire| Virtual Event Video Cote d’Ivoire| Event Photos Cote d’Ivoire
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- Event Video & Photographers
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Cote d’Ivoire
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Medical Symposiums
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- 4k and HD Video Cameras
- Live Video Streaming and uplinks
- DSLR Cameras
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Cote d’Ivoire!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Cote d’Ivoire
Making the Most Out of Ivory Coasts Annual Festivities
The Ivory Coast is a country located in West Africa. Every year, the country celebrates a number of annual festivals that are enjoyed by locals and tourists alike. If you’re planning to visit the Ivory Coast during one of these festivals, here’s what you can expect.
popular attractions and events, as well as the opportunity to sample the local cuisine and culture. With so much to see and do, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience!
Participating in Exciting Activities During Ivory Coast Annual Festivities.
The Ivory Coast annual festivals are some of the most exciting and vibrant celebrations in all of Africa. From the world-famous music festival in Grand-Bassam to the more traditional Sinfra Festival, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Some of the most popular attractions and events during the Ivory Coast annual festivals include:
-The Grand-Bassam Music Festival: This world-renowned music festival features a wide range of local and international acts performing on multiple stages throughout the city.
-The Sinfra Festival: This traditional festival celebrates the culture and heritage of Ivory Coast with dance, music, and food.
-The Abidjan Marathon: This popular marathon attracts runners from all over the world to compete in a race that takes them through some of Ivory Coasts most beautiful scenery.
Exploring the Local Cuisine and Culture.
One of the best parts about attending any of the Ivory Coast annual festivals is being able to sample the amazing local cuisine. From fresh seafood dishes to hearty stews, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
In addition to trying new foods, attendees also have the opportunity to learn about Ivorian culture and history through various exhibits and performances at the festivals.
Ivory Coast’s annual festivities are a great time to participate in exciting activities, explore the local cuisine and culture, and create lasting memories. There is something for everyone to enjoy during these celebrations. So be sure to take advantage of all that Ivory Coast has to offer during this special time of year!