It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in Congo
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in Congo, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in Congo made up from only the top freelance photographers in Congo. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer Congo| Event Photographer Congo | Portrait Photos Congo
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Congo
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Congo!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Congo
2 tips on How to Photograph the Unique Landscapes of Congo
If you’re looking for unique and breathtaking landscapes to photograph, Congo should be at the top of your list. With its diverse range of landscapes and abundance of wildlife, Congo is a photographer’s paradise. Here are two tips on how to make the most of your photography experience in this amazing country.
The Unique Landscapes of Congo.
The Congo is home to a wide variety of landscapes, from the lush rainforests of the north to the savanna grasslands of the south. In between, there are mountains, rivers, and even volcanoes. This diversity makes Congo a photographer’s paradise.
The unique wildlife of Congo.
In addition to its varied landscapes, Congo is also home to an abundance of wildlife. From chimpanzees and gorillas in the forests, to lions and elephants on the plains, there is no shortage of subject matter for photographers.
Tips on How to Photograph the Landscapes of Congo.
In order to really capture the unique landscapes of Congo, it’s important to get up close and personal with your subject matter. This means getting down on the ground, or even climbing a tree if necessary, to get a different perspective. Not only will this give you some great photographs, but it will also give you a new appreciation for the landscape itself.
Use a tripod for stability.
When photographing Congo’s landscapes, it’s important to use a tripod for stability. This is especially true if you’re using a long lens or shooting in low light conditions. A tripod will help you keep your camera steady and avoid any blurriness in your photos.
If you’re looking to photograph some truly unique landscapes, Congo is the place to go. With its diverse range of landscapes and abundance of wildlife, Congo is a photographer’s paradise. To get the best results, try getting up close and personal with the landscapes, and using a tripod for stability. With these tips in mind, you’re sure to capture some amazing shots of Congo’s stunning scenery.