It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Valparaiso, Chile
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Valparaiso, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Valparaiso and the top event photographers in Valparaiso. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Valparaiso | Event Videography Valparaiso | Event Photos Valparaiso | Virtual Event Video Valparaiso
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Valparaiso
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Valparaiso!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Valparaiso now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Valparaiso
How to Make the Most of Valparaisos Annual Events
Valparaiso’s International Film Festival is an annual event that takes place in late May or early June. The festival celebrates and showcases some of the best films from around the world, all while providing a platform for people to come together, share ideas, and engage in meaningful conversations about filmmaking and the film industry. This year’s edition features over 150 films from more than 40 countries, including feature-length works as well as short films and documentaries. Attendees can also enjoy panel discussions with prominent filmmakers, workshops on various aspects of filmmaking, and special screenings dedicated to international cinema classics.
Valparaisos Annual Half Marathon.
The Valparaiso Half Marathon is an iconic annual event that takes place each April in Valparaiso’s historic city center. Runners can join this popular race that winds through downtown streets lined with beautiful architecture before finishing up at the Plaza de la Paz overlooking the harborfront area. Along the way runners are treated to stunning views of both old and modern buildings as well as a variety of street performers lining their path throughout the run. Afterward participants can celebrate their accomplishment with delicious food from local restaurants or take part in one of many post-race activities such as live music performances or cultural tours of nearby areas like Cerro Alegre or Cerro Concepción neighborhoods for a truly unique experience!
Valparaisos Annual Music Festival:
Every February during Carnaval season, locals and visitors alike flock to Valparaiso’s Annual Music Festival for days filled with incredible soundscapes representing various genres of music ranging from folkloric Chilean rhythms to jazz fusion grooves! Concerts are held throughout different venues in town such as parks, theaters and even rooftops offering attendees ample opportunity to find something they love while enjoying great food offerings by local vendors throughout the day or night depending on where you decide to go! For those looking for some extra fun there are also plenty of interactive activities like traditional dance lessons or art workshops taking place alongside musical performances making it easy for anyone looking for something new & exciting during their time here in Chile’s second largest port city.