It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Santa Monica, California – USA
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Santa Monica, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Santa Monica and the top event photographers in Santa Monica. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Santa Monica| Event Videography Santa Monica| Virtual Event Video Santa Monica | Event Photos Santa Monica
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Santa Monica
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Santa Monica!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Santa Monica now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Santa Monica
How to Have the Best Time at Santa Monicas Annual Events
Are you looking for a way to make the most of Santa Monica’s annual events? From the Pier Paddleboard Race and Ocean Festival to the California Wine Festival, this coastal city offers plenty of exciting things to do. In this blog post, we will explore some of Santa Monica’s most popular annual events and provide tips on how to have the best time while attending them. So get ready for a fun-filled adventure and let’s dive into what makes these events so special!
Popular Santa Monica Annual Events.
Every summer, the beach at Santa Monica is the site of a popular two-day race and ocean festival. The event consists of several paddleboard races for both adults and children, as well as beach activities such as sandcastle building competitions, volleyball tournaments, yoga classes on the beach, live music performances and a variety of food vendors. The event is free to attend and open to all ages.
Annual California Wine Festival.
The Santa Monica California Wine Festival takes place each year in September and celebrates the best wines from around the state with wine tastings from dozens of wineries, food pairings from local restaurants, live music performances throughout the day and educational seminars about different styles of wine-making. The event is held outdoors on a grassy field near the beachfront pier which offers stunning views out onto the Pacific Ocean while participants sample some of California’s finest wines.
In conclusion, Santa Monica’s annual events are a great way to have fun, explore the city and make memories. From the popular Pier Paddleboard Race and Ocean Festival to the Annual California Wine Festival there is something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline rush or just want to relax and enjoy some wine, these events provide a unique experience that can’t be found anywhere else. So don’t miss out on all that Santa Monica has to offer – come join in on the festivities today!
And remember: life is short, make the most of it by attending one of Santa Monica’s many exciting annual events!