It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Sarajevo, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Sarajevo and the top event photographers in Sarajevo. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Sarajevo| Event Videography Sarajevo | Event Photos Sarajevo | Virtual Event Video Sarajevo
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Sarajevo
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Sarajevo!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Sarajevo
“Events in Sarajevo.
The Sarajevo Days of Culture event is held in early May each year, and it’s a celebration of the city’s culture, history, and people. During this event, various activities are organized throughout the city to showcase art, music, theatre performances and much more. It is one of the most popular events in Sarajevo with visitors from all over Europe coming to take part in the festivities. There are also workshops and exhibitions showcasing traditional Bosnian crafts such as pottery making and embroidery. Visitors can also enjoy traditional Bosnian food like cevapi (grilled minced beef) and burek (stuffed pastry), as well as live music from local artists in venues around town.
The Bascarsija Days festival takes place during mid-July every year in Sarajevo’s old town – known as “Bascarsija”. This event celebrates different aspects of Bosnian culture with many activities taking place such as traditional dances, musical performances, arts & crafts stalls selling handmade items by local artisans, theatrical plays featuring historical stories about Bosnia’s past and present day life under Turkish rule until today’s independence today plus delicious street food stalls serving up a variety of dishes including ?evapi (grilled kebabs), börek (filled pastries), sarma (stuffed cabbage) etc…
Sarajevo Summer Arts Festival
The Sarajevo Summer Arts Festival takes place every August across multiple venues around the city for three weeks showcasing both international acts alongside some great local talent from all genres of music including folk/traditional tunes through to contemporary pop/rock/electronica bands from Eastern Europe itself plus visiting performers from other countries too! The festival includes a visual arts program displaying works from both established names within Bosnia & Herzegovina as well as internationally renowned artists; film screenings; theatre shows; dance performances; photography exhibitions plus lots more besides!
In conclusion, Sarajevo is a city full of exciting and unforgettable events. From the Sarajevo Days of Culture to Bascarsija Days and the Sarajevo Summer Arts Festival, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy this vibrant city throughout the year. Whether you’re looking for an opportunity to explore the culture, history, or art scene in Sarajevo, these annual events offer something for everyone. Make sure you take advantage of all that Sarajevo has to offer – get ready for an unforgettable year!”