It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Santa Cruz, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Santa Cruz and the top event photographers in Santa Cruz. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Santa Cruz | Event Videography Santa Cruz | Event Photos Santa Cruz | Virtual Event Video Santa Cruz
How it works
1. Just tell us what you need!
It only takes a minute to tell us what and where you want to shoot, we will do the rest
2. We match you with the best crew
We find you dependable approved people and work with you on preproduction briefings
3. We’re with you all the way
There is always a human to help and ensure that before, during and after the shoot goes to plan
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Santa Cruz
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Santa Cruz!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
Get a fast FREE event video or photo quote for Santa Cruz now!
It only takes a minute to tell us what you need, we do the rest
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Where do I start?
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
How do I know your product/service will do what it says?
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
How can I get assistance if I need it?
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
What are your fees and process?
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Santa Cruz
Your Guide to the Best Unique Celebrations in Santa Cruz!
Santa Cruz has been a popular destination for unique celebrations since its founding in 1791. Throughout the centuries, it has seen many festivities and events that reflect the culture, history, and traditions of the city. From lively parades and festivals to colorful markets, each celebration provides an opportunity for locals and visitors alike to experience something new and exciting.
The most iconic event is undoubtedly the annual Summer Solstice Parade, which takes place on June 21st every year. This parade features vibrant floats depicting local themes such as art, music, science, history, and more. It draws an estimated 40–50 thousand people from all over California who come together to celebrate the longest day of sunshine with live music acts from both local DJs and international bands.
Another popular event is Fiesta Day which has been held annually since 1909 in Downtown Santa Cruz. Participants can enjoy a variety of activities such as carnival rides and games along with traditional Mexican cuisine while they watch performances by Mariachi bands or take part in competitions like salsa dancing or fiesta-style cooking contests!
The Most Popular Celebrations in Santa Cruz.
Santa Cruz is also home to several other unique celebrations throughout the year that draw large crowds of locals looking for some fun! One example is First Night Santa Cruz—an alcohol-free New Year’s Eve party held at various downtown locations featuring live entertainment ranging from comedy acts to firework displays! Additionally there are many smaller scale events like Blues & Brews Festival which takes place every summer at San Lorenzo Park where attendees can sample craft beers from local breweries while listening to some of California’s best blues musicians perform live! Finally there’s Porchfest—a free music festival hosted by local homeowners who open up their porches for anyone interested in listening to local singer-songwriters showcase their talents!
In conclusion, Santa Cruz is a unique and vibrant city with plenty of celebrations to offer. From the local history of the original inhabitants to the most popular festivities today, there is something for everyone in this sunny part of California.