It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in Bahrain
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in Bahrain, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in Bahrain made up from only the top freelance photographers in Bahrain. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer Bahrain| Event Photographer Bahrain | Portrait Photos Bahrain
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Bahrain
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Bahrain!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
16+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 16+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Bahrain
At a glance: The Kingdom of Bahrain is an Arab constitutional monarchy in the Persian Gulf. Rich in oil and pearls, the country can boast one of the fastest-growing economies in the Arab world. For that reason, the capital city of Manama is home to a such important economic place as Bahrain World Trade Center. Most of the Bahrainan people live in urban areas (indeed the urban population percentage is over 90 per cent) and the North of the country is so urbanised to be almost considered a big city. What may photographer ask for more than a country with many fascinating natural locations and every kind of market like the Bahrain? From the impressive desert landscapes to the 33 islands, that compose this unique island-country in the Arab world, it’s possible to capture enchanting photos with several colour shades. The Al-Fatih Mosque in Manama, the Royal Tombs at A’ali, the Qala’at al-Bahrain archaeological site, the modern World Trade Center in the heart of the capital Manama, to name but four, demonstrate that beyond the natural attractions there is a lot more to see in Bahrain. Best time to visit or/and shoot November to February is the best time of year in this country to enjoy warm days and cool nights Official language – Arabic. Curiosities about Bahrain – After more than 20 years in the U.S., Ghada Khunji, a landscape and portrait photographer, after a trip to her birth country, has become a new kind of artist, using photo-collaged images to investigate her own identity. Searching for the Roots of 9/11 is an American documentary, shot in the country, going through the Arab sentiment towards Americans after the terrorist attack on September 11th. Some of the most important events are: the Bahrain Grand Prix F1 race is held at the Bahrain International Circuit every year in April. It has been the biggest and more famous annual event in the country for 14 consecutive years. Until the stepping in of Abu Dhabi, the Bahrain one was the sole GP in the all Middle East. Jewelry Arabia has been the most recognized jeweller exhibition in the Middle East since 1992. It’s held every year in Autumn. Bahrain International Airshow is an