It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Armenia
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Armenia, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Armenia and the top event photographers in Armenia. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Armenia| Event Videography Armenia | Event Photos Armenia | Virtual Event Video Armenia
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Armenia
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Armenia!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Armenia
Armenia’s Annual Events.
Armenia’s annual events are some of the most exciting and vibrant in the world. With a rich history and culture, Armenia is a country that knows how to celebrate. From religious holidays to national festivals, there is something for everyone to enjoy in Armenia.
The history of Armenia’s annual events dates back centuries. Some of the most popular annual events, such as Easter and Christmas, have their roots in Christianity. Other annual events, like Nowruz, are secular celebrations that mark the start of the new year. No matter their origin, all of Armenia’s annual events are special and cherished by the Armenian people.
Types of Annual Events in Armenia.
There are many different types of annual events in Armenia. Here are just a few of the most popular:
• Religious Holidays: Easter and Christmas are two of the most important religious holidays in Armenia. Armenians celebrate Easter by attending church services and feasting on traditional dishes like roasted lamb and kufteh (meatballs). On Christmas Eve, many Armenians attend midnight mass at one of Yerevan’s beautiful churches.
• National Festivals: Vardavar is a national festival that celebrates water. It is said that on this day, Christians baptize new converts in rivers and lakes all over Armenia. Another popular national festival is Tirakordzorik or “Tiger Day”, which falls on the last Sunday in September. On this day, Armenians dress up in tiger costumes and parade through the streets!
• Cultural Celebrations: One of the most important cultural celebrations in Armenia is Nowruz or “New Year”. This holiday marks the beginning of springtime and is celebrated with feasts, music, and dancing. Another important cultural celebration is Tsaghkazard or “Flower Festival” which takes place every May 1st . On this day, Armenians wear traditional clothing and dance around maypoles decorated with flowers.
These are just a few of the many annual events that take place in Armenia. No matter what time of year you visit, there is sure to be a celebration taking place!