It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in South Korea
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in South Korea, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in South Korea and the top event photographers in South Korea. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer South Korea| Event Videography South Korea | Event Photos South Korea | Virtual Event Video South Korea
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in South Korea
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in South Korea!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for South Korea
Overview of South Korea’s Annual Events.
When planning a trip to South Korea, it is important to be aware of the country’s annual events and their corresponding peak times. Generally speaking, spring (March through May) and fall (September through November) are the best times of year to visit South Korea and enjoy its various festivals. During this time, the weather is milder compared to summer or winter months, making it more comfortable for visitors.
Additionally, two of the most popular festivals in South Korea take place during these seasons: Chuseok and Seollal. Chuseok is a harvest festival that occurs in late September or early October depending on the lunar calendar, while Seollal is a Lunar New Year celebration that takes place in late January or early February. Both holidays are celebrated with traditional food gatherings and gift exchanges among family members but also feature exciting activities like fireworks displays, street performances, traditional games such as yutnori (a board game similar to tic-tac-toe), kite flying competitions and more!
Overview of Popular Annual Events
South Korea boasts an array of spectacular annual events that provide insight into its fascinating culture and history. From folk music concerts at Boseong County’s Yeoseon Festival to magnificent light shows at Seoul’s Lantern Festival, there are plenty of cultural experiences awaiting visitors throughout the year. Some of South Korea’s most popular annual events include:
• The Jeju Fire Festival – This traditional festival takes place every March on Jeju Island with bonfires lit up on beaches around the island along with music performances by local artists. Participants can also try out some local delicacies such as grilled abalone (a type of seafood).
• The Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival – Held annually from April 1st–10th in Jinhae City near Busan City, this event celebrates one of nature’s most beautiful phenomena – blooming cherry blossoms! Activities range from parades featuring colorful costumes worn by locals dressed as warriors from ancient times to art exhibitions showcasing works inspired by cherry blossoms. Additionally, visitors can partake in a variety of fun activities including boat rides along Jinhae Bay for better views of all those beautiful pink flowers!