It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in Albuquerque, New Mexico – USA
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in Albuquerque, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in Albuquerque made up from only the top freelance photographers in Albuquerque. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer Albuquerque| Event Photographer Albuquerque | Portrait Photos Albuquerque
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Albuquerque
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Albuquerque!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
17+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 17+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Albuquerque
Great Places to Take Photos in Albuquerque.
The Albuquerque Botanical Gardens are a great place to take photos year-round. With over 50 acres of gardens to explore, you’ll find plenty of beautiful blooms and scenic vistas to capture on camera. In the spring, the tulips are in full bloom and make for stunning photographs. The summer months offer a wide variety of flowers to photograph, as well as lush green foliage. The fall brings colorful leaves and autumnal scenes, while the winter offers a more subdued palette of colors and interesting textures. No matter what time of year you visit, you’re sure to find plenty of photo ops at the Albuquerque Botanical Gardens.
Boca Negra Canyon.
Boca Negra Canyon is another great spot for photographers of all levels. This canyon is home to over 300 petroglyphs, which are ancient rock carvings that date back over 1,000 years. The petroglyphs are best photographed in early morning or late afternoon light, when the sun is low in the sky and casts long shadows across the rocks. If you’re looking for a unique subject to photograph, Boca Negra Canyon is definitely worth a visit.
The Albuquerque Museum is a great place to take photos inside and out. The museum’s exterior features beautiful Spanish Colonial Revival architecture, while the interior houses an impressive collection of art and artifacts from around New Mexico. There are also several rotating exhibitions throughout the year that offer interesting photographic opportunities. Whether you’re interested in photographing architecture, art, or history, you’ll find plenty to see and shoot at the Albuquerque Museum .
Rio Grande Zoo .
If you love animals , then be sure to add the Rio Grande Zoo to your list of places to photograph in Albuquerque . The zoo has over 200 species of animals , ranging from lions and tigers to penguins and polar bears . You’ll also find a variety of native New Mexican animals , such as jaguars , cougars , and pronghorns . With so many different animals to choose from , you’re sure to get some great shots at the Rio Grande Zoo .
Albuquerque Aquarium .
Last but not least , don’t forget about the Albuquerque Aquarium when planning your photographic outing s . The aquarium is home to over 2 ,500 aquatic creatures , including sharks , stingrays , clownfish , eels , and octopus es . There’s also a coral reef exhibit with bright – colored fish swimming amidst live coral . With so much to see underwater , you’re bound to come away with some amazing photographs from your visit to the Albuquerque Aquarium .
Albuquerque is a beautiful city with plenty of great places to take photos. Whether you’re interested in landscapes, architecture, or wildlife, there’s something for everyone. Here are 10 great places to take photos in Albuquerque:
1. Albuquerque Botanical Gardens – The botanical gardens are a great place to get up close and personal with nature. There are plenty of different flowers and plants to photograph, as well as some really cool sculptures.
2. Boca Negra Canyon – This canyon is a great place to get some stunning landscape shots. There are also some really interesting rock formations that make for great subjects.
3. Albuquerque Museum – The museum has a lot of great artwork on display, as well as some really interesting exhibits. It’s a great place to snap some photos of both the art and the exhibits.
4. Rio Grande Zoo – The zoo is home to a wide variety of animals, so it’s a great place to get some good wildlife shots. Be sure to visit the aquarium too for even more photo opportunities!
5. Albuquerque Aquarium – The aquarium is another great place to take photos of all sorts of different creatures. You can even get up close and personal with the sharks!