It only takes 1 minute to book a video or photo crew with ACrew4U
Event Videographers and Photographers in Dongguan, China
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best Virtual event video crew & photographers in Dongguan, when you need them, where you need them. ACrew4U provides the best event videographers in Dongguan and the top event photographers in Dongguan. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. Video and Photos taken for your Event, Launch, Conference or Symposium. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with Photo & Video for their Events
Event Photographer Dongguan| Event Videography Dongguan | Event Photos Dongguan | Virtual Event Video Dongguan
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All kinds of Event Video & Photo crew
- Event Video & Photographers
- Virtual Event Video
- Hybrid Event Video
- On site Photo & Video studios
- Shoot, edit, upload onsite
- Pre/post event video/photo
- Webcast & multicamera crew
- Full pre production if needed
Talent plus procedure and technology
For every type of Event in Dongguan
- Medical Symposiums
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- Launches & PR events
- Conferences & Meetings
- Multi City Projects
- Galas & Banquets
- Premieres & Press Junkets
All types of crew worldwide
With All Types of Kit
- DSLR Cameras
- Video Cameras and Edit Stations
- Live Streaming
- Medium/Large format
- Live/Fast Uploads for PR
- Mobile Photo Studios
- Photographic Retouching
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your event Video or Photography ?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Dongguan!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
20+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 20+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted event video & photo crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Major Event factfile for Dongguan
How to Experience the Best of Dongguan: A Guide to Annual Events
Dongguan is a city in southern China that is known for its manufacturing industry. However, there is more to Dongguan than just factories. The city is also home to a number of annual festivals and events that are worth checking out.
In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the top annual events in Dongguan. We will also give you some tips on how to make the most of these events. So whether you are a local or a visitor, be sure to read on for some great ideas on how to experience the best of Dongguan.
An Overview of Dongguan’s Annual Events.
Dongguan is a city in southern China that comes alive with festivals throughout the year. From the Spring Festival in January to the Lantern Festival in February, there is always something to celebrate.
Other top festivals include the Dragon Boat Festival in June and the Mid-Autumn Festival in September. These are both traditional Chinese holidays that are celebrated all over the country.
In addition to these well-known festivals, Dongguan also has a number of unique events that are definitely worth checking out.
Events Not to Miss.
One of the most popular annual events in Dongguan is the International Chocolate Exhibition (ICE), which takes place every October. This event attracts chocolate lovers from all over China, as well as international visitors.
If you’re looking for something a bit more low-key, then you might want to check out one of Dongguan’s many temple fairs. These fairs are held throughout the year at different temples around the city and offer a great opportunity to experience traditional Chinese culture.
No matter what time of year you visit Dongguan, there is sure to be an event that will interest you.