It only takes 1 minute to sort a photo shoot with ACrew4U
The best Photographers in Palm Springs, California – USA
ACrew4U is here to help you get the best photographers in Palm Springs, when you need them, where you need them ACrew4U provides the best corporate photographers in Palm Springs made up from only the top freelance photographers in Palm Springs. We’re fast, diplomatic and pride ourselves on quality. A Photographer for all corporate projects such as your Headshots, Conferences, Portraits, Events Videos or Lifestyle Photos. We have over 20 years experience and have learnt absolutely loads about supporting clients.
The worlds biggest brands trust ACrew4U with their Photo & Video shoots
Photographer Palm Springs| Event Photographer Palm Springs | Portrait Photos Palm Springs
How it works
All types of crew worldwide
All Types of Photographer
- Corporate Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
- Conference & Event
- Studio Photographers
- plus we have Videographers!
Talent plus procedure and technology
For All Types of Project in Palm Springs
- Executive Portraits
- Headshots for Social Media
- Website Photos
- Multi City Projects
- Events & Launches
- Marketing Content
“ACrew4U’s team are fantastic to work with!”
Sarah, Bill and the rest of the ACrew4U team are fantastic to work with! Flexible, responsive and able to work within our budgets means we will definitely be using them again!
Greg Hongmong – Mulberry Marketing Communications
Why use ACrew4U for your Photography project?
Extend Your Global Reach
- Extend your reach
- We’re not just in Palm Springs!
- Give your team access to the best worldwide
- We have 3000+ crew in 1000+ cities
- We cover Video and Photo Crew
Award-winning, Quality Assured
- You can trust us with your project
- The crew selected against 30 point checklist
- Our 60 step ISO 9001 production checklist ensures consistency
- We have won multiple industry awards for ACrew4U and our clients
- We’re ready when you are!
- We quote you within 24 hours
- We have had a crew shooting within under two hours from clients’ inquiry
- Meet impossible deadlines for shoots, our crew are where you need them
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
- We help you shoot sustainably worldwide
- Using a local crew saves at least 0.12 tonnes of Co2 versus sending a two-person crew internationally
- We’re working towards being IS0 14001 compliant
Human Care whenever you need it
- There is always a human to talk to at ACrew4U, even if that’s out of business hours, here for you 24/7
- A production briefing meeting or call is included free in all bookings – let us take the weight off your mind – we work as part of your team from the start
- Our crew have local knowledge that can save you time and stress
- All our crew are chosen for their people to people skills as much as their creative ones
17+ years of experience
- Built on reputation
- We have 17+ years of experience worldwide
- 95% of our business is a repeat
- We’ve been working with many crew for over 10 years
- We’ve helped 100s of clients with 1000s of shoots!
3000+ vetted video crew in 80+ countries
“ACrew4U’s has a huge network of industry professionals!”
Our projects vary massively in terms of crew size and equipment specs, ACrew4U has a huge network of industry professionals to call upon which takes the stress, time, and pain away from our own producers!
Liz Roberts – TVC Group
Frequently asked questions
Start by filling in the one minute enquiry form. Include information about your project, the type of crew you’d like, and a small brief for the crew. Your account manager will then work to match the best suited crew from our global database. Once you’re happy this is the right crew for your project, simply confirm you want to proceed. We take care of everything else!
Our service is consistent because we have a rigorous 30 point checklist and vetting process to ensure we ‘ll give you the best crew for your project. Management of each and every process is conducted by thoroughly trained production staff, themselves following a detailed checklist to ensure no stone is left unturned while planning and executing each project.
You are never left to solve a problem alone when you work with us, we work with you as a member of your extended team. That means that we are never more than a telephone call or email away on hand to answer any questions or queries you might have or simply to offer reassurance. We know your job can be stressful and we are on your side.
It’s really simple! We don’t believe in complicating things for you, your job is difficult enough already. That’s why all of our costs that we quote you are inclusive of all our management fees unless stated otherwise. This means you can see where you are on a budget without worrying about nasty surprises afterwards.
Receive a free quote
Location factfile on Palm Springs
Exploring the Best Photo Spots in Palm Springs
If you’re looking for amazing places to take photos in Palm Springs, you’ve come to the right place! This desert oasis is home to some of the most iconic landmarks and architecture in California. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the best spots for photography in Palm Springs. From capturing the city’s stunning mountain views to exploring its historic buildings, there’s something for everyone! So grab your camera and let’s get started!
Capturing the City’s Iconic Landmarks.
When it comes to iconic landmarks, Palm Springs has plenty to offer photographers. The city is home to a wealth of historic architecture, from mid-century modern masterpieces to Spanish Colonial Revival buildings. Here are just a few of the best spots for capturing Palm Springs’ unique architectural style:
The El Paseo Shopping District is a great place to start your exploration of Palm Springs’ architecture. This pedestrian-friendly stretch of El Paseo Drive is lined with stylish boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants, all housed in beautiful mid-century modern buildings. Don’t miss the chance to snap a photo of the iconic “Butterfly House” – a colorful piece of public art that’s sure to brighten up your feed.
Next, head over to the Uptown Design District to see some more examples of Palm Springs’ mid-century modern architecture. This neighborhood is home to an impressive collection of vintage furniture and décor shops, as well as several art galleries. Be sure to take a stroll down North Sunrise Way, where you’ll find several beautifully restored mid-century homes.
If you’re looking for something a bit different, pay a visit to the La Quinta Resort & Club. This luxurious desert oasis features 48 acres of lush gardens and 42 pools – making it the perfect spot for a relaxing getaway (or Instagrammable photo op). The resort grounds are also dotted with Spanish Colonial Revival buildings, providing a stunning contrast to the desert landscape.
No matter what type of architecture you’re interested in capturing, Palm Springs is sure to have something for you. So grab your camera and start exploring!